Fish and other marine ingredients are at the heart of SPECIFIC
SPECIFIC has been built around the unique nutritional benefits of fish, which means many diets within the specific range are rich in marine sourced omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA supporting healthy coat, skin and joints.
- Fish is naturally rich in omega-3 essential unsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA that play a key role in coat and skin health, joint mobility, cardiac and kidney health, brain and eye development. It also promotes a strong immune system
- Fish contains the right type of omega-3 – The beneficial EPA and DHA forms of omega-3 unavailable in plant omega-3 which can only be obtained from fish and other marine sources
- Fish is a well-balanced protein with the right mix of amino acids for the body’s protein needs.
- Fish is a high quality protein, low in saturated fat and easily digested
- Fish and other marine ingredients are packed with vitamins D and B2 (riboflavin) supporting bone formation, nerve and muscle control and promoting coat and skin health
- Fish is a great source of minerals and trace elements including calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium and potassium